(1) what? huh? am I really willing to give up salsa tonight (yes, it's already Wednesday!) in order to go to bed early so I can wake up for a crack-of-dawn run on a scenic trail? ... maybe. a big MAYBE. something to contemplate for the day.
(2) going out on a Monday is only a good idea when you have the option of going into work at 11am on Tuesday morning!
(3) i think I might draft all these emails I'm writing and send them out in 3-4 hours so people won't have to wonder...
(4) Although I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the FIRST class of my school's DC program, I am quite excited for what this year will have to bring, ie. all the improvements, additions and constructive changes to the curriculum, the physical space of the program (yay for expansion!), instructors and structure (woohoo -- less units in the spring aka more time to look for a J-O-B)! It almost makes me want to go BACK.... of course, minus the unnecessary stress of Program Evaluation exams and System Synthesis project deadlines. Okay, so maybe I just want to stay closely involved :)
(5) I'd like to declare my word-of-the-day: Networking!
Really though, this might have to be the word-of-the-"until I get a job".
No comments:
Post a Comment