#1: TRAVEL: SOoOOoOO excited to see JULIA (my newborn niece) FINALLY in less than 48 hours!!! Phoenix, here I come :) Make sure to check Facebook for all the pics and videos I will be taking.
#2: SYSTEMS SYNTHESIS PROJECT: You are a trip. evasive objectives. and requiring too much of my time.
#3: CELEBRITIES: I'm dying to hear Rihanna speak up.
#4: FOOD: Yay! for DC Restaurant Week with my fave classmates. Details on dining at [unrevealed restaurant] later! maybe...
#5: RANDOMNESSESSSS: I'm still highly impressed by Secretary Arne Duncan ("please... call me Arne") and his amazing communicative abilities...even after a week has passed since I saw him speak at the Dept's Black History Month event. (Check him out in today's NYTimes)
#6: BONUS!!: I'm going to buy at least 10 books of Forever Stamps before the U.S. Postal Service increases the price on May 11th! We're in a recession - anything to save $!
No comments:
Post a Comment